This 5-day training is divided into 4 sessions. Dedicated to anyone who want to get a better functional understanding of OpenERP. This course is meant to give an overview of the OpenERP features allowing for a general understanding of the software.
The purpose of this exercise is to present the main features OpenERP as a basis for management to understand business using OpenERP program.
- 5 days
Having attended to this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the functional concepts
- Work with the Software on a daily basis
- Configure the Software using the standard modules
- Apply general system administrator settings
- Change existing workflows
1. Introduction Course & Basic Settings
2. Customer / Supplier Relationship Management (CRM/SRM) & Human Resources (HR)
3. Financial & Analytical Accounting
4. Human Resources
5. Services Management (Projects)
6. Price Lists & Sales
7. Purchase & Stock Management & Manufacturing
8. Document Management System (DMS)
- Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Management.
- Participants to bring their own laptops
- Participants are recommended to download and pre-install OpenERP latest version prior Training
Find what you need:
- Click here to download OpenERP versions
- Click here to know more about Python (http://www.python.org/)
- Click here to know more about Eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org/)
Travel, Accommodations/Lodging, and Directions:
- Please note that the program may be subject to changes.
- Please feel free to send your specific technical questions prior to the training to CLOAKING